This article is only relevant for the Arthur Professional Edition. Go here for more information.
In Arthur, you can add different providers such as JIRA, Trello, SharePoint, or Google Drive. After connecting your provider, you can access it within Arthur. You can connect your providers in the Arthur Portal.
How to connect it in Arthur Portal
1. Go to your account: On the upper right corner of the page, click on your name
2. Integrations: Scroll down to the bottom of the page to the section integrations
3. Add accounts: Click on the provider that you want to connect
Connecting Trello, Google Drive, SharePoint or JIRA
When connecting Trello, Google Drive, SharePoint or JIRA, it is quite straightforward and you need
to follow the instructions on-screen. Below is an example for connecting JIRA:
To connect JIRA, click on "Connect JIRA" and enter your JIRA URL. Make sure that it is clearly only the JIRA URL without any additions.
Having entered the JIRA URL and having received the verification code, go back to Arthur Portal and click on "Authorize" on the JIRA window. Enter the verification code.
You are now all set and can see JIRA in VR, following the same steps as described above for
Trello, Google Drive or Sharepoint.
How to access the providers in VR
Once connected in the Arthur Portal, you can access the providers in VR. For that,
1. Open Main Menu: Press the Menu button to open the main menu
2. Click on Add File: Click on "Add File" on the top right
3. External Integrations: You will see your provider on the left side under external integrations.