This article is only relevant for the Arthur Professional Edition. Go here for more information.
Creating a personal avatar is a very straightforward and fast process. Just follow the steps below:
1. Arthur Portal: Go to the Arthur Portal and log in with your credentials. Click on your name to arrive at the settings page.
Here, click on the button Regenerate Avatar.
2. Create your personal avatar: Click Select Image and upload a photo that satisfies the requirements below in order to get the best-looking avatar possible. Once the picture has been uploaded, click Generate Avatar Preview.
For better results:
- The photo needs to be front-facing
- Please keep a neutral facial expression - No laughing or visible teeth
- The face must be seen clearly, with no hair covering it
- Please do not wear glasses
- Your neck should not be covered (no shirts with collar or turtleneck)
- The lighting should be uniform, no shadows, not too bright or dark
- No black/white photo
3. Choose the outfit and confirm: Choose the outfit that you'd like to have in Arthur (find outfit pictures here). Click on Update the avatar to continue or Select again if you want to change your avatar.
Congratulations! Your avatar has been created. You can now go into Arthur with your personal avatar. For now, you will need to ask a colleague to take a screenshot of you. Read here if you want to learn how to take screenshots.